Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Soooo....We went to Santa Barbara last weekend to meet up with my ol' pal Hana Lily! She's been in Hawaii for like a year or something and is really only passing thru on her way to her new home in Dallas. Sigh. So many goodbyes for a youngin' like myself.
We kinda had a birthday celebration cause we're only a few days and a year apart and her momma Cookie made me this cool pin that I love even though I kinda tried to rip it up and destroy it. It's just what I do. Can't help it.

Me and Hana did some good monkeying around with the pinwheels that Michelle gave us and played tag and had a picnic!

We had bunny cake! That's practically the best kind to have. The candles wouldn't really stay lit cause it was crazy windy.

I got a magic wand and Cookie made me like a million flower barrettes that I'm gonna wear all the time!
AND they brought me a gen-u-ine hula girl back from Hawaii! She does wiggly dancing and plays a song! Cookie's mom helped me get some of the moves down!


Oh yeah, I also became a master of kite flying! It was scary cause it was way windy but my tiny animal strength kept it all in control.


Check it out! It was like a bjillion miles away! Shortly thereafter we made an encounter with the kite eating tree and I had to say another goodbye to Mr. Yo Gabba Kite-a. Daddy obsessively tried to dislodge it but even he, the best guy on all the earth, couldn't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment