
It was a real who's who at the wedding! Cake Grandma was there!

Grandpa Pete helped me with some last minute training to prep me for my duties. I was doing a pretty good job, I think. I was really throwing them with conviction!

Ummm when it came to go time however, I kinda froze and my ace team of helpers jumped in and got the job done. That's okay. I thought it was really important for me to save my energy for the big party afterwards!

I got to help out in the ceremony and stand with the other gals. I was a totally good kid and stayed still and everything! That's not easy for a busy bee like me!
Look at what a beautiful princess my Aunt Lori is!

party time!

Woo hoo! There's nothing better than getting carried around and eating cupcakes after getting a dozen or so tatoos!

I imagine that in this picture Mom was telling one of her riotously funny stories and just slaying the crowd!
No comments:
Post a Comment