Thursday, March 4, 2010

rehearsal dinner!

It was a mexican fiesta at the rehearsal din din and I was too excited to eat! There were so many new family peeps to meet!
I got to do a little hangin' with my great grandma!

One of the bigtime highlights was getting this supercool camera necklace from my Aunt Josselin! It's nice to get a little payback when usually all the cameras are pointed at me.
My mom keeps trying to sport it but I think it suits me better. There's no way she could pull it off.
I got this nifty box as a thank you for all the hard work I was about to do as flower princess! I got a crzy cute pink poodle and this really amazing book that said my name all over it! What are the chances? That's my auntie Jienna helping me peruse....

No comments:

Post a Comment