Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yeehaw!

It was cowgirl and cowboy day at the Autry center! Look at the stylish ride we rolled up in! JK! This was a car that world famous western tailor Nudie customized back in the olden days. There were shiny silver shooters affixed to everything on this bad boy. Not that I advocate violence at all....it was just kinda neat cause that's how they did it back in the original cowboy days.
I got to wear my new favorite accessory for the occasion: the pink cowgirl hat that my grandma gave me! It's the ultimate cause it works with every outfit!


I'm a western movie star! Yippee ki yay!

Get along, little dogie....



I got to learn to lassoooo with the help of a genuine charro! Muy fantastico!




Totally roped me a bull.


There was loads of fun to be had and I got to chugalug some lemonade which is always a plus. I made a keychain that looks like a snake too and pet some horsies. Swell times.

1 comment:

  1. we love your horse riding video! hana would have no part of that when we went to the cowboy museum.

    ReplyDelete