Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm a good witch!

So a few weeks ago I went to the most super fantastic wizard of oz birthday party for my pal Jessamyn! I am so proud of my magical Glinda costume that my mom whipped up in a flash! An extra plus bonus in this pic is my new grown uppy booster car seat! I am such a total big kid!

We did some coloring....


and made some yellow brick road...



And I gave this creepy tin man a heart and I also got a badge for courage when I wrestled a flying monkey!


Then of course came the best part of every party...CAKE TIME! Well, second only to....

giggle time with Maddy!











Maybe someday I'll actually get around to watching this wizard of oz thing. It's kinda low on my to-do list since it's not even a cartoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment