Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

pow pow! Those were some crazy loud crackers! So beautiful and dazzling tho. I could almost reach out and touch em like these folx in the picture. We went out to the local fiesta and I ate a cupcake and got a shooting star painted on my face.



Of course I was dolled up in my all american gear! Gotta represent!









We had a really fantastic time! Nothing beats a picnic under the stars. Daddy is putting on a brave face here but really he's hiding the pain of never getting to taste something called a potato tornado because the line was too long. Poor guy. He should just be glad to live in a country where ingenuity is thriving and we never have to wait too long for another food type innovation to come 'round the corner....









No comments:

Post a Comment