Monday, January 17, 2011

My non stop christmas!

This year xmas was a frenzy of good times all directed at ME! Oh yeah the Goober had 4 straight days of gift opening! It was killer.

Check out my princess party pad! I got me a super cool trunk with all the stuff I need to perfect my classic princess look too! Somehow Santa mistakedly sent all my presents to my grandpa Peter's house! Nuts, right?
That purple thing is my very super crazy important unicorn pillow pet! I am completely fulfilled now that my pillow pet has finally come to me...


Gingerbread house! I helped put this bad boy together with my cousins Daniel and Andrew during our visit to Phoenix!



Grandpa Ted wanted in on the action too!


I would soooo live there.




This is new years eve at my Unka Peba's house! Another day, another present. It's all a blur. Get this, the super cool poodle purse I'm holding was filled with Dora underpants! I couldn't believe how well santa knows me! His spies must be everywhere. Although....I will say that he doesn't seem to know my addy very well cause he sent this stuff to my boat grandma!

Love my FOOD FACE! It's a dinner time fave...


Whew! I was loaded up on juice and flying high in this pic! I was at cake grandma's house enjoying another cavalcade of presents. I'm the luckiest kid! I had a real good time at cake grandma's. She really knows how to do it up right at christmas! T'was a great holiday....

No comments:

Post a Comment