Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Parade!

Yay! I took the baby out to our annual visit to the Hollywood Christmas parade!

Of course, I immediately ditched the baby with momma when I realized it was holding me back to lug that kid around! I don't get to run around on the mean streets of H'wood nearly enough so I can't be weighed down. Check me out doing my mad monster imitation for Bela Lugosi's star!

It was freeeeezing that night! For reals!

It's Mr. Dick Van Dyke! A genuine Hollywood legend! We also got to see Rip Taylor! Mom and dad seemed to get real excited about that.
Freezing.

Big guys in little planes!

Freezing.



I think Kermit has a tummy ache. All the balloon guys had to lie down on the ground to get through the intersection. I think they just wanted to look at us up close.


Aww time to take the train home sweet home...

No comments:

Post a Comment