Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter eggies!

I helped celebrate my friend Rose's birthday on Easter sunday! The egg hunting got a little heated and some tempers flared but I still scored a good amount!

I got a cool wristband with my name on it which I think brought me good luck. Their backyard went on forever so there was lots of ground to cover and some fierce competition.


"Eggies! Where are you?"

This swing was kinda hanging over a drop off which made it funscary! I invented that word just to suit the occasion.



After all the early day easter commotion, we headed over to Todd and Elvia's for more eastery type fun! There was some birthday treats too with a new buggy and polka dotty rain gear! It's so snuggly and perfect!

1 comment:

  1. omg that rain gear and pram is the cutest lil get up ever!

    ReplyDelete