I've already attended a smattering of Hallowe'en parties and this lil bear is already showing a bit of wear and tear so I thought I'd let you see how great it looked all shiny and new! My momma whipped this up in one frenzied morning and I woulda liked to keep it pristine but there's just so much stuff to climb and crawl around on!We're playing a brisk game of musical chairs here. It was all going so fast that I got eliminated pretty early on. I'm a quick thinker though and I took it upon myself to keep grabbing the discarded chairs and drag them back into the game! I don't think many people noticed when I strolled in mid song......



Happy Halloween Goo! I luv your lil bear costume!! Mama Bear did a wonderful job. Eat lots-o-candy for Miles as he will only be enjoying his meltable puffs this weekend! Lots-o-love.
ReplyDelete