Wednesday, April 29, 2009

E-A-S-T-E-R!

I got the most fabulous easter basket! It was wicked awesome! I got like a billion blueberries and strawberries and a bagel! All to meself! None of that crappy candy stuff for me! Phooey on that stuff.
I was so jazzed by my delicious bounty that I just had to share the wealth with all my bun bun pals. They weren't as keen on the blueberries as I, however.



I decorated a bunch of eggs and that was really fun! I had a game going where I tried to see how many eggs I could shove into a bowl but actually that's not really a game........anyways, I won.








We went to my godparent's Todd and Elvia's house for some good time easter style mischief.

My mom made these rice crispy strawberry nest things that were a big mess. They were delish.



The EASTER BUNNY showed up! I could not believe it! I was so flabbergasted and nervous that I couldn't even look at him and just basically clammed up. OK maybe it was more like terrified and freaked out. He was giant! I don't know about you but I've never seen a bunny of his girth and next time a heads up would be nice, mom!











Isn't my dress the prettiest? My grandma Jessie got it for me! I think it brought me lots of good luck in the egg hunt. I found so many plus tons of tiny shiny packages of that vile chocolate stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment