So last Saturday, me and my good buddy Hana Lily celebrated our birthdays in high style out at Verdugo Park! She's 1 and I'm 2 which is pretty cool.
There was a real crazy mob scene when the cakes came out! Mine was banana and was made special by my Grandma Janet! She made it look like a beautiful basket of flowers and I was fooled for a second cause it was so convincing! She is nuts with talent! I like her a lot. We had some real fun this time around and she's nice to nap on.
It was a real who's who at the party with loads of funsters.
My mom made me a birthday girl corsage and Hana's mom Cookie made the cutie pie hats. The corsage kinda got on my nerves after awhile and I ripped it right off my dress! I'm super strong now that I'm 2. I'm hanging with my pal, Willa in this picture!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVE!! SOMEDAY SOON WE WILL MEET!
ReplyDeleteXOXO- CHRISSY & CHUCKIE & BUBBLES (Mama's new name for Miles)
best birthday ever! i'm still sorting thru pics but i'll send em over when i'm done. i've got some super cuties of goo.
ReplyDelete