Sunday, February 15, 2009

Phoenix Phun

We went to visit my grandmas and grandpa Phoenix! At grandma Janet's it was a christmas winter wonderland! I can't believe it was still christmas somewhere and nobody told me! What a blast! There were a bjillion santas and a tiny train and puffy snow and the biggest tree ever and presents and it RULED! Daddy didn't get any good pictures of the spectacle but the memories will stay with me forever cause it was sooooo pretty...


I got to have some Minnie mouse pancakes when we all went out for breakfast! My uncle Peter was there and his lady Lori and I almost got to eat a whole ball of butter by myself but daddy snatched it away from me. No fun.


I was feeling pretty good after I ate all the whipped cream off of Minnies face, however!

No comments:

Post a Comment